Date: Tuesday 22 March 2022
Time: 5.30pm - 8.00pm (AWST)
Where: Perth Convention Centre, 21 Mounts Bay Rd, Perth WA 6000
Cost: Student & Graduate members: Free
Engineers Australia’s Elevation 2022 event series will bring the nation’s top graduate employers together, giving you the chance to engage directly with the companies who are actively recruiting young engineers.
Want to see what your future engineering career could look like?
Connect with the companies who are actively recruiting young engineers.
Build your professional network with potential future employers and other like-minded engineering peers.
These companies are actively looking to recruit final year engineering students and incoming graduate engineers just like you!
6.00pm – 6.30pm: Introduction and networking masterclass
6.30pm – 8.00pm: Networking with companies
- ADG Consulting Engineers - combine proven design principles with industry-leading technology and an advisory approach to deliver purpose-built solutions that make a difference — to people, places and communities.
- Atteris - an independent engineering and design consultancy for subsea, pipeline and sustainable energy systems.
- Chevron Australia - one of the world's leading integrated energy companies and has been present in Australia almost 70 years.
- City of Swan - local council in Perth.
- CPS - World class leaders in innovative conveyor manufacturing and technology.
- Hera Engineering - relentless creative thinkers who step outside the square to deliver inspiring structural engineering solutions
- Luerssen Australia - The company supports Australia’s national sovereign shipbuilding strategy and operates from the Australian Marine Complex in Henderson, Western Australia.
- Pritchard Francis - A leading civil and structural engineering consultancy.
- Raubex Construction Australia - a leading infrastructure development and construction materials supply group, looking after roads and earthworks and general civil engineering construction market in Australia.
- Santos - a leading supplier of natural gas, a fuel for the future providing clean energy to improve the lives of people in Australia and Asia.
- Wallbridge Gilbert Aztec RFP - a multi-disciplinary, award-winning engineering and project management team with an ethos based on developing long-term collaborative client relationships, and delivering innovative, buildable and economical solutions.
- Water Corp - is the principal supplier of water, wastewater & drainage services to over 2 million people throughout Perth & WA.