When: Wednesday 1 December 2021
04:30 pm to 05:30 pm (AEDT)
Did you know that Chartered engineers are more satisfied with their career progression, and earn 11% more on average than their non-Chartered peers?
It’s never too soon to set your sights on earning the esteemed Chartered credential and becoming the best engineer you can be.
While you build your professional experience in your early career, there are lots of steps that you can be taking to work towards becoming Chartered . In fact, the more you do as you gain experience, the easier the overall Chartered application process will be for you.
In this information session we will explain:
- Why engineers should become Chartered
- The six-step application process and the focus that graduate engineers can take
- Our evidence-based approach
- Continuing professional development (CPD) requirements
- How Chartered and the National Engineering Register are pathways to state based registration
During the webinar you can ask any questions you have about the Chartered credential and your Engineers Australia membership.
Please note that you require at last 5 years’ professional experience before you can formally commence a Chartered application.