Young Engineers Australia (YEA) is currently the single largest subgroup within Engineers Australia, with a membership base comprising over 40,000 young engineers. The group has now been established for over 25 years, with local committees engaged with most of Engineer's Australia's offices around the country. YEA groups Australia-wide provide a range of programs and services that enhance the value of membership for young engineers.
YEA exists to represent, support and provide a voice for young engineers. Through a culture of innovation, integrity, and the pursuit of excellence, YEA facilitates the professional and personal development of our membership and helps establish engineers as highly respected members of the community.
- Opportunities for young engineers to have a voice in their professional association.
- Opportunity to benefit from the YEA connections with other young professional groups in Australia and overseas.
Young Engineers Australia National Committee 2021
Your representatives on the National Committee for this year are:
- Robert Hoffman MIEAust CPEng NER - Chair Email
- Nicole Brown GradIEAust - Deputy Chair
- Jordan Butler MIEAust – Immediate Past Chair
- Samantha Chapman StudIEAust - TAS
- Adele Faraone GradIEAust - NT
- Dom Everall MIEAust - WA
- Steve Adamthwaite GradIEAust - NCS
- Tino Baya GradIEAust - SA
- Jessica Kennedy GradIEAust - ACT
- Robbie Goedecke MIEAust CPEng - NSW
- Phil Breguet GradIEAust - VIC
- Waseqa Hasan GradIEAust - QLD
- Professional and personal development presentations, workshops and seminars.
- Generational exchange activities (senior professionals networking with young engineers).
- Joint technical presentations with groups within Engineers Australia and other professional associations.
- Networking and social events.
- Regional events/ programs.