Congratulations on completing your engineering degree! It's a huge accomplishment.
We are here to help you with the next steps in starting your career. Graduate membership is tailored to help you put theory into practice and prepare you to thrive in professional life.
First, you need to upgrade your membership to graduate to unlock the tailored training, CPD, events and programs that are not available with student membership.
Graduate membership perks not available to students:
1. Access to career-advancing content with two specially curated work-ready webinars each month.
2. Attend free networking events to build your professional network amongst our 115,000 strong engineering community.
3. Get the inside track on opportunities to speed your progression by attending conferences and events.
4. Access to our Jobs Board with hundreds of opportunities for graduates from remarkable companies to land your first job!
5. Stand out with graduate engineer post-nominals.
6. Access volunteering opportunities to build your profile amongst senior professionals.
7. Learn about CPD benchmarking, tracking and credentials to move your career to the next level.
8. Get on your way to attaining Chartered status through our Mentor Match program.
Upgrading your membership is easy, just log into myPortal with your EAID to lodge your application with your transcript and ID:
- 1. Qualifications
Obtain a copy of your award certificate or testamur and official academic transcript for your Australian tertiary qualification in engineering.
You can check that your education program meets defined Accreditation Criteria here.
Note: If you wish to join before your graduation ceremony you can supply a copy of your completion letter from your university.
- 2. Identification
Have a copy of at least one primary identification document on hand.
Valid documents include:
- Driver's license
- Birth certificate
- 3. Lodge your application
Log into MyPortal with your existing EA ID to lodge your application to upgrade.
For more information or assistance with upgrading your membership, please contact our Member Engagement Team Mon-Fri 8:30am - 6PM AEST on 1300 653 113 or via email at [email protected]
Upgrade to Graduate Membership
If you’re a current Student Member with Engineers Australia, and your expected graduation date has changed let us know so you can keep your student membership active!
You’ll continue to get access to student member benefits and we can help you upgrade to graduate membership once your studies are complete.
Complete the form below to update your graduation date, accredited institution and contact details and we will make the changes for you:
Update your Graduation Details
Contact details changing?
You may have signed up for EA Membership with your university email address. Jump into myPortal and update your details so we don't lose contact.
Want to know more about graduate member benefits?
Upgrading to graduate membership will help you on your career journey by providing you with resources, tools and benefits.